Election Video Synopsis

| Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I know this is my photo blog but I wanted to share with all of you the images I, and LCTV, has captured on video over the past two years.

I was in this election from the very beginning, interviewing Tom Vilsack the day after he announced his run, and I was here at the end, seeing Sarah Palin deliver one last speech in Dubuque before election day, and through all of that I have meet some amazing people from around the state and the globe, they truly made this the greatest election of our lifetime.

I put together a 4 minute piece that looks back at the election through the lens of LCTV's reporters and photographers, from Dubuque to Des Moines and in between. Our cameras captured every candidate as they made their way around our state.

No comments: