Winter Sports Rap Up Seasons

| Friday, February 13, 2009

Winter Sports are rapping up for the year and I spent some time in the Graber Center this past week taking it all in.

Duhawk_open_4

Loras hosted the Duhawk Open in the Graber Center. The meet featured big names at all levels of wrestling.

Duhawk_open

Two division one wrestlers battle it out at the Duhawk Open hosted by Loras College, a DIII school that does not give out scholarships.

Barb_Kremer_5

Barb Kremer practices hurdles in the Graber Center. The Junior has qualified for nationals in the 55m hurdles for DIII indoor.

Barb_Kremer_3

Barb Kremer warms up alone in the Loras Graber Center. She practices daily at 10 AM and has already left her mark on Loras Track and Field with a year left to go.

I'm back in the swing of things with the blog. I need to stop taking breaks! (Sorry readers, I know I say that a lot. I promise to do better.)

No comments: