And We're Back...

| Monday, November 16, 2009

Capturing Iowa is coming back! After a long time of no posting I have decided that I want to share my world and the worlds of those who I capture through my camera with you again.

I have started writing again so I will be sharing photos from my assignments and some stories I write along the way.

I hope you enjoy and welcome back to my blog, it's been awhile.

I got to do some amazing things this summer here are just a few photos of my adventures.

Pioneershoot_32

Have you ever stood in a soybean field and felt totally free from everything? This summer I worked on a national television spot for Pioneer High Bred (a world class seed company). It was a great experience working with a great crew.

balloon classic_8

I also got the opportunity through my great friend Marcus to go to the National Balloon classic and hang out with some balloon pilots.

balloon classic_13

I sat and watched the balloons sail with the wind. Incredible site.

balloon classic_19

That night we were invited into the private pilots area and walked around all of the balloons learning some crazy stories as the pilots lit up their balloons for the thousands who came to the classic.

balloon classic_14

The crowd watching as the balloons flew over their heads.

No comments: